Friday 6 July 2012

Blog 10 Farewell, Bridging Course


It almost seems that I am digging in an architecture of hundred years of history, tracing the memory that nearly has been forgotten, and wiping off the dirt that has covered on all the layout merticulously. When I entered the blog, the ‘5 weeks ago’ on the right told me that all had past. I pretended to be as curious as before, and started examing every blog in the first page with a child’s eyes. However I tried to recall my life in group 7, the name once I was most familiar with at last belonged to the past. Like the posts that haven’t been finished will remain as ‘Draft’, all the past that we have spent together has been condensed into the pictures in our camera, handwriting in our assignments and celluloid of the movie in everybody’s mind.

Am I too sentimental now? Those sages, who at every stage of their lives, in different languages and with disparate feelings constantly expressed their emotions, shared the common sigh towards the glorious sunset, which was the end of a day and though would be replaced by another sunrise, never appeared again. As the promising generation, we should keep eyes forward. But when I caught even a slightest glimpse of the blog we ‘fostered’, a little bit sorrow would still burst into my mind.

Bridging Course, farewell.
It is not that I accidentally clipped on the browser and plunged into our blog. It is that I got the idea to write such a farewell post to set a memory for us even before the English class came to the end.

Writing does take inspiration, which is ephemeral. We may share the same experience that once we let go the time we feel like writing, we could hardly find another time to make up. Now is the time, for tomorrow will be late.

Friends let us cross the road
Prepare to take a sunshine bath
‘But it sounds a bit odd
For you see we are quite old’
‘To know just close your eyes’

‘I smell the fragnance of the orchids
‘I feel the shade of the evergreen
‘I hear the songs of the sunbirds
‘I taste the warm of the breezes
‘And we see the house we have ever been

‘I remember it was a low building
‘Yeah. It looked like a cozy villa
‘It made English ever interesting
‘And my fellows were fantastic being
‘And teachers, helped us hold a gala

‘We can never be back to the days away…
‘Oh… Maybe we have indulged too much…
‘But isn’t life a breathtaking play
‘We go feeble, memories doesn’t decay
‘They exist as they existed ever such


                                                                                                               2012.7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment