Monday 28 May 2012

Blog.9 The Begining of The End of The Bridging Course

Upon the very beginning of this final blog, I have to let out my unsatisfation because of the missing of my last Blog. 9 topic of which is the same with this one, but it was wrote and edited by heart and soul! OMG. But-it-disappeared! Anyway, I gonna to recall as much as I can......

The Beginning of the End of the Bridging Course


-For The Memory Of The Past Days "Onlion"

-&For The Days To Come



Never waiting for you is time. Without even awareness, six months was dead and gone. Put it in another way which might sound more impressive, half-year passed. I have thought of reflecting the days "onlion". Yet not until now does the timing come. All says that briding course is a "honeymoon" for SM3 newbies. That is certainly right but suits for me. I was making it a monster that is much more fun. Enormous time-vampires have been lining up on my schedule and they sucks every bit of my time. Yes, surely for the average, it sucks. Nonetheless, life is going to be harder but, in turn, life becomes much intriguing when it gets harder. Further, I would say that when the marginal benefit is disminishing and return is low, it is better to diversity the portfolio you hold. Striking a balance between pouring time in briding course and pursuing a higher efficiency entails a mind-wreacking trade-off. But the dust is settling. And it comes the beginning of the end of the bridging course.

 Bros, embrace your time
and remeber, despite that you like it or lump it, the time never sleeps.




Mr Confusing, L.O.L.





No comments:

Post a Comment