Wednesday 18 January 2012

One Month In Garden City

        Till now, I have been to Singapore, the " Garden City", for nearly a month. And I have impressions on many things.
                         1) Singapore is a nice city for travelling
                                                   
      As soon as I got down from the plane, I was attracted by the surroundings. I was fascinated by the blue sky, the green trees and grassy land. After I stayed in River Valley Hostel,  I have been to the beach in Sentosa. When the view of the golden beach against the sea came in my eyes, I wasreally attracted. It is report that there are average four trees for a man here. I think it's amazing.
2)NUS is a good place to study for me
        I am the kind of person who enjoys a silent environment to think and an active atmosphere to discuss with others. And I think NUS is a right place for me. Inside the campus it is very silent, and there are many places for studying silently. For instance, I really enjoy studying in SELF, which is cool and quiet. In addition, teachers often encourage us to discuss actively. I am fond of the method.
                                     3)People in Singapore
     I firmly believe that people here are very friendly. The befrienders of us do a lot of meanful and interesting things with us. The time will go by, but our friendship won't. Besides, our seniors and teachers also help us be familiar with society. However, they are very pleased and patient to spend time with us.I am deeply moved. All of you are really warmheared.
    
                                 4)Find a company
     I like playing badmintons very much. Who wants to play badmintons with me, please contact me. Contact me by phone, by QQ , by renren or whatever you like. We can build up muscle and friendship, together.
                                    5)Happy New Year
     As you know, the CNY is coming soon. Most of us will spend the first New Year's Day without our parents. But I am happy to be with you! All of us will not be lonely here with friends! May everyone happy New Year!! 
     
    
       

5 comments:

  1. I was also attracted by the green land when I first came to this garden city.
    People here are very friendly,too.As what you said, what I have seen impressed me deeply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, both environment and people are nice. I think we can enjoy our lives in Singapore.

      Delete
    2. Year,we will have a good time here!

      Delete
  2. You have attach so many beautiful pictures which is as lovely as yourself , haha!!! I think we all should have confidence to lead a happy life in SG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, I think our life in SG is colorful and abundant. So I seldom feel lonely here, and enjoy my life very much.

      Delete