Wednesday 18 January 2012

Hi,everyone here.





Hi,everyone here.




We have been here,Singapore for about a month.It is difficult to understand the style of the local people live a life at the begining.And after a month,difficult all the same.They have ";few"shops;thier foods
is more expensive to comepare with those in CHINA.So,we are proud of that most things here are made in CHINA now. : )



I like the climate here.Beacause it often rains and the air is alway wet with different smells in different days. To tell you the truth, I have a fear of cold.


There is little traffic jam in Singapore.Public transportation is quiet popular here.everyone is trying thier best to keep the environment tidy__maybe I am talking about the impressions of Singapore.


It's nice to study here with you.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The temperature of our class is too low ,in fact.

      Delete
  2. The same feeling with Sherley!I also prefer four seasons climate rather than hot and wet all day long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heilongjiang is quiet suitable to the request.

      Delete
  3. Well,climate in a tropical country is just like this! For me,I prefer temperate places which have four seasons. I believe I will miss the snow in my hometown very much.What's more, it is said that the low temperature help people keep calm and work efficiently. However,I am afraid I need more time to get used to the temperature in lecture theaters!

    ReplyDelete