Saturday 18 February 2012

3.The Experience of buying a Trouser


  Although you may do not think that buy a trouser is a difficult thing to do, I still want to share my experience of buying a trouser with you. I bought a trouser this Saturday in Vivo City. It begins from my decision to go to Vivo City together with Wang Yifan. After we arrived there, we visited some shops. And finally I found a trouser I like very much. When I decided to buy it, Yifan told me that if I think the trouser is long for me, I can ask them to do me tailor. And after I finished trying the trouser, I surly think it needed a tailoring. So I ask the servers to help me. They measured it and marked a suitable position, and they asked me to pay the money first. After I payed the money, they bring my trouser away and told me that I should come back after 7:40 to take my trouser away. Then we went to eat to kill the time before 7:40. Finally, it is time for me to bring my trouser. I came to the shop and show my receipt to the server. They let me wait for a minute. And finally I got my lovely trouser.

Let me do a short of summary, if you want to buy a trouser, please remember:
1. Try the trouser and decide if you need a tailoring.
2. If you really need a tailoring please ask them to do it (you can get a free tailoring in the shop when you buy it)
3. You may need a short time wait before you can finally get your trouser so do not buy a trouser in a narrow time.
4. Remember to bring your receipt to the shop, because you need to use the receipt to bring your trouser.
Thank you for reading.

7 comments:

  1. Haha, I think you become an expert in shopping.Next time I still will accompany you to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same feeling with cute boy:D,but I do not think every shop will tailor for you and I always take them to the tailor's, where I need to pay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing ~ but why not buy your trousers at JURONG POINT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good and useful advice for you classmates and friends.But tell us also the price range and the materials. Were you able to get a good discount. Would you recommend the particular shop to others.Shoppers like to have the feeling that they have got a good bargain. And yes, why Vivo City and not other shopping complexes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price of that trouser is 69.9 SGD. I did not get a discount. And that day I watched a movie in Vivo City so after that I bought the trouser.

      Delete
  5. Your suggesition may be very useful to me in future!
    I haven't tried to do a tailoring in the shop after I bought it. Next time I will pay attention to this service and avoid the trouble to find another tailor buy myself.

    ReplyDelete