Tuesday 14 February 2012

My First Taste of Esplanade


   This Sunday, I together with teachers and classmates went to Esplanade, which is the internationally famous theatre, for a concert. And I find myself fascinated and enjoyable in it.
  

  Before I went to concert, I doubted whether I can enjoy the concert, for I had not seen such a grand symphony before. But Ms Angelina persuaded me to be confident, “Everything begins with the first time. You shouldn’t lose confidence when you even have not tried it. As the concert in Esplanade is very elegant, this experience is precious. If someone asked you if you have seen a symphony concert in the future, you can confidently say yes.” Yes, as a student, I should not only be surrounded by study, but also art.


   After I sat down in the theatre, I was circled by the gracious atmosphere and appreciated the elegant environment. And when the music began, although I was not quite understand music, following the rhythm I found I enjoying it very much. Various songs from America, Japan, Korea, etc, were displayed, which led me to a international music journey.Different from pop-music which I hear everyday, symphony is more pure and elegant which feels smooth and natural.When the concert came to an end, we all applaused loudly to show respect to symphonic orchestra.

      My first taste of Esplanade is enjoyable and fascinated. I really want to have a second taste in the future! I will continue my journey of music! 
   
  
  

4 comments:

  1. It was an enjoyable concert and I am looking forward to the next one on 4th March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it should one part to taste art, apart from study.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, especially when the theme song of you are the apple of my eye was played.

      Delete