Monday 13 February 2012

reading skills(blog 2)

This is my second blog.

Actually,I do not want to talk about this,because I am definitely not a good English learner,no matter in reading, writing,listening or speaking.

But this is our task,our assignment.I have to do this------this kind of thought is one main reason that leads me to disappointing results in study.To do is far from enough.We should love.Only by loving can we improve our reading skills,because without love and passion we cannot persevere in the reading exercise.All the good methods are just waste to us if we do  not apply it to practical reading.Therefore,the first thing we should do is to love,to be crazy about,to be passionate about English learning.Then the love will certainly give us the strength and perseverance that will help us continue the exercise.

To be diligent and self-disciplined  is the insurance that we will not give up when the fire of enthusiasm goes out as the time passes.But these words are not as simple as typing them or saying them.Always we will find it easier to say than to do.Unfortunately,I have not done this.That is one of the reasons that I fail again and again.I know it ,but I just cannot overcome it,conquer it!!!

Reading is a continuous process, which is never achieved in one try.So the problem comes up----the persistence is so simple but so difficult that almost everyone can reach this but barely a few succeed in this.I am not a good guy with perseverance, which is definitely true without any doubt.However, I want to be someone from my deep heart----to accomplish it, the priority now is surely to improve English, in which reading is the basis. Though I have been continuing vocabulary work, my reading plan is totally abandoned with an excuse acting as a temporary and irrational reason!

Well,maybe it is time for me to end the pointless self-distrust and get started from the very beginning. Hopefully I will not desert this new reading plan.And wish that every one will be the opposite of me.







1 comment:

  1. I think you have done very excellent among us especially me!So do not be self-distrust and introspection any more!Yesterday is history whatever happens.And just as you put,the premise of improving our reading skills is love and passion.Maybe most of us have ignored and lacked this.Anyhow,I will try my best to devote my enthusiasm into it after reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete