Monday 5 March 2012

5.My Favorite Fruit is Banana

  I find that in Singapore there are many kinds of fruits, and I think the most tasty fruit to me is banana. Today after English bridging course, I ,together with Wang Yifan, went to buy some fruit. We went to the market which are called old Boon Lay or Boon Lay marke. Then we went to the NTUC to buy our fruit. I bought some bananas whose price is 1.7 dollar per kg. And I bought 0.75 kg's banana. After I went back to my dormitory, I ate two of them. And I found that banana is really delicious. So I baidu and google something about banana.
wikipedia:
Banana is the common name for herbaceous plants of the genus Musa and for the fruit they produce. Bananas come in a variety of sizes and colors when ripe, including yellow, purple, and red.

  Beside the introduction in wikipedia, there are some introductions of it told by my friends and teacher. They said that eating a banana is a wisdom choice before you take your exam. It can help you to calm down and reduce the time of pee during the examing period.
  Banana is so good to us. So please remember to eat a banana before you  take an exam.

10 comments:

  1. Have you tried the measure to keep banana fresh as I told you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is said that keeping banana in fridge can make it tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All types of edible fruit are good for us, so eat one or two servings of fruit a day. Basically fruit contains useful minerals, vitamins and dietary fibre, with little or no fats or cholestrol. Atheletes usually take bananas for some instant burst of energy because bananas contain a high level of sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. in fact, banana is also my taste. and the price of banana in Singapore is relatively low, which is really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I quite agree that bananas are yummy. And they are beneficial to out bowels, which means they can make our bowels more relaxing. To store them, you should put them in a dry and ventilated place. Remember never put them in the REFRIGERATOR, because Wang Yifan have told me that they can be frostbited in a low temperture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes!I think bananas are completely beneficial fruit to us. In china, each time I felt my stomach full, I would eat a banana and soon I didn't feel full and more comfortable. But after I came to Singapore, I seldom eat it. No wonder these days I feel not very comfortable. Reading your blog made more wise Ya! Maybe I should go to the market buying some to have taste! After all, it helps me a lot!O(∩_∩)O~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rr:zhao hang: Maybe radish could help u more.
    Actruelly, it is not informal in north China that banana is quite expensive and it is always my last choise when I choose which kind of fruit to buy-----who will always buy buy only three bananas with ten yuan?

    ReplyDelete