Thursday 8 March 2012

Jogging Blog4


 Last Saturday, I participated in a 5km jogging competition. I finally ranked 26th. I was really satisfied.

   Actually, I love jogging and go jogging almost everyday, so such distance running is not an arduous journey for me. However, many people ask me why I love jogging and they argue that running is really boring and miserable. On the contrary, I think they don’t understand jogging well.
   In fact, jogging is a very healthy sport and it is easy for you to do it. You can run as long as you have a pair of suitable shoes. Different from some sports, which will bring you pain and tiredness, jogging seldom make my body feel sour after jogging since it is a kind of mild exercise. So I can go jogging everyday without adjustment.
   In addition, the feeling during jogging is pretty good. I needn’t worry about anything while I am jogging. I can relax my mind and do exercise at the same time. I really enjoy the peace of my mind in my daily jogging time.
   However, my friends still tell me that they suffer a lot from long distant running. To some degree, it is true. But, according my experience, that is just the symptom of lack of exercise. If you run regularly, the difficulty will be overcome by degrees. What’s more, after breaking your limitation during jogging, you can notice your gradual progress. The accumulation of such progress will lead to a health body, which is the most significant in our lives.
   Imagine the scene of jogging in a tranquil park in Singapore in the morning. It must be very enjoyable, isn’t it?

6 comments:

  1. I heard it from you.Jogging is really good for our health, but I am a little lazy la~>_<~.You have described jogging very good and after it I know more about jogging. You have used many conjunctions.It is really good.I need to learn it from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can run together with me , so that you will be more motivated to over your indolence. The more you run, the better you will be!

      Delete
  2. I strongly agree with you! I love jogging as well. While I am jogging, I can feel the breeze blowing my body and I can see the smooth moonlight. How enjoyable it is!!! In addition, jogging help me to contemplate; many good ideas occur to me while I am jogging, such as the topic of oral report, the stucture of an essay and the plan for weekend. It is both healthy body and relaxed mind that I gain from jogging. Hope one day we can run together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, jogging really benefit you a lot!
      Yes, running with friends will create better ambience and we will not feel bored. What's more, it is easy to insist on jogging regularly with partners.

      Delete
  3. I strongly agree with you, too. Jogging is a good way to build up your health. But for me, I prefer some sports that is more enthusiastic, and that is why basketball became my favorite sport. Actually, I also love table tennis and badminton, but they cannot bring me as much happiness as basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I can't agree more with you! I also love jogging. Not only will benefit our health, but also it will refresh ourselves so that we have a clear mind to do our study and work. Moreover, it is a great challenge to our stamina. In fact, I had been jogged for two weeks after I came to Singapore, but I ceased in the middle due to the lack of endurance. After reading your blog, again I find the joy of jogging and resolve to continue to do it without stops. Thanks for your blog1

    ReplyDelete