Sunday 4 March 2012

【blog 3】

























These days,I have some perception and thinking about a character in a teleplay. He used to be  a normal Chinese who has studied 
                                                                                                              abroad(America) and come back to China to found his own company after graduate . Now because I am studying in SG, I could also be affect by the emotion that a student lives abroad and want come back to the place where he or she was born. Growing up is a pain process being in the wake of taking in lose and cherish the memory of someone in our previous life.Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell.

3 comments:

  1. Living in a foreign does have to face unfavorable problems;however,what we are experiencing now will be the treasure for future. Anyway, life is still going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er~~I do not get your point in your last sentence.However,my opinion is the same as XuXuan~enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you can enjoy your life if you have a positive attitude towards life.Come on, TAKE IT EASY!

    ReplyDelete