Sunday 29 April 2012

8.Two Things Happened This Week

This week, there happened a lot of things. The first thing I want to say was that I decided to learn harmonica. The second thing was that my logitech mouse was out of order today.
About the first thing, I decided to learn harmonica. It is because that I find a lot of my friends are good at a certain kind of instrument or even some kinds of instruments. Besides, I have watched Ziyan played his violin and Zhaoyue played his erhu for a few days and I also want to make some sounds to amuse myself. I had learned violin for a few months in China in my childhood but I had already forgotten almost all of what my teacher have taught me. So I decided to have a try of harmonica. I found a website selling harmonica. And finally I bought one harmonica named Bluemaster produced by Suzuki in Japan. I like it very much. Now, I can make some simple noises by that harmonica. What a great improvement! During my learning of it, I find that masterring harmonica is really a difficult job. I should work hard on it. And I believe I will make it in the end.
About the second thing, my logitech mouse was out of order in 29th April 2012. It seems that the year 2012 really means '2012' to my mouse. It happened after Ziyan's leaving me a great deal of project work. And I thought maybe the mouse was frightened to death by Ziyan's great deal of work. I love that mouse which was bought in China. I wander what should I do to the mouse. Should  I just throw it away? Or keep it in my drawer? After all, the mouse had been following my orders for almost a year. Wish my baby mouse a good seat in the paradise!
Besides these things, there still be a lot of things I want to say such as my money may not be enough for the following two months. But let us end at this paragraph. Do not forget that there still have a great deal of project work waiting for me

1 comment:

  1. Good for you to learn to play the harmonica. Music is a wonderful therapy and it helps you to get over stress and revitalise you. I hope you and Ziyan and others can come together to give us a performance.

    ReplyDelete