Sunday 8 April 2012

Blog6:iPad 2 or the new iPad?

his blog is mainly for those who want to buy an iPad but do not know which kind of iPad to choose.
Firstly, let’s see the hardware configuration. The new iPad will feature a 9.7-inch Retina Display that will have an amazing touchscreen at a resolution of 2,048 x 1,536, which is four times clearer than iPad 2. Next, the CPU of the new iPad is also much faster than iPad 2. What’ more, the camera sensor is bigger in the iPad 3 which suggests that the tablet will feature an 8-megapixel camera on the back with 1080p video recording. The last one is that the RAM of the new iPad is 1 GB meanwhile iPad 2 has only a half.
Secondly, the appearances of these two devices are quite the same, except that the iPad 3 is thicker than the iPad 2 by 0.7mm and is a little heavier than the iPad 2.
Last, the prize. Actually, now iPad 2 only has 16GB (WIFI) version but it is cheaper than the new iPad (16GB and WIFI). For the new iPad, it has all the versions and the prize is cheaper than the original one of iPad 2, but maybe now there is a shortage of the stock.
Suggestions: for those who have already had an iPad, there is no need to update the device; for those who are short of money or just use iPad for study or business, iPad 2 (16GB) is a good choice; for those who are crazy about HD videos, books or games, they can buy the new iPad whichever version it is. (It depends on the economic capabilities). In addition, users can purchase WIFI+4G version in order to surf the Internet without WIFI.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for your advice! I have had a iPad2, so I do not need to purchase the new one. But the display of the new one is really clear, by which you can enjoy movies or games better. I love the new one. However, to save money, I'd better wait for the the new the new iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Actually, now iPad 2 only has 16GB (WIFI) version but it is cheaper than the new iPad (16GB and WIFI). For the new iPad, it has all the versions and the prize is cheaper than the original one of iPad 2' I don't undrstand this sentence. The first part it means iPad 2 is cheaper than the new iPad; but the second part it says new iPad is cheaper than the original one. I can't make sense of it.
    Although I will not buy iPad provisionally, I still thaks for your information on how to choose iPad. And I also agree that we should buy these items based on our practical need insted of following others blindly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, I really got something from your blog. I want to buy an ipad and it is sure that I do not know which one should I choose. After reading your blog, I think that the new ipad may be suitable for me. Because I like take photos quiet much. But I still can not buy it now. It is due to the shortage of my budget. I can not afford my daily meals if I buy a new ipad. I can wait untill I have enough money to afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the second sentence, I mean that when the new ipad came out, its price(sorry I always make mistakes between prize and price) was lower than the price when ipa 2 came out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually I do not have the itch for iPad, because the only advantage of an iPad for me is to read ebook. Its other functions do not attract me much. and your blog made a good comparison between new ipad and ipad 2. it it useful for those who is going to own an iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is ipad a fad? Why does one need an ipad when one already has a notebook and a camera phone? I don't know how true this is but I imagine that more ladies than men own ipad. It has become a fashion statement. Is it because the ipad fits snugly into their Prada?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well,the truth is,i-product is a fad which will last for some time.Of course we can have camera,notebook,PSP,cell phone,TV and Internet devices.However,as an attractive and portable multimedia device,ipad is just the right "equipment" for the amateurs.By the way,it is just more practical than Prada!

      Delete