Sunday 15 April 2012

blog5 Different personalities make this world beautiful

        Today, I have just finished an interesting test on my QQ .The test use my constellation and my age to identify my personality. To some extent, I do not believe this kind of tests, which is without any scientific evidence. What is more, it  always draws the same conclusion to many people.
         In my opinion, there are never two persons in this world have the same personality. Everyone has his or her own experience and every tiny decision he or she makes, will influence his or her life and makes it different from others. I like this difference, because it makes people around me differnt and every time I ask the same question to others, I can always get some different, but brilliant ideas, which could always give me some inspiration. What is more, every day, I chat and cooperate with people whose personalities are different from each other. This is a challenge but also a good chance to develop my EQ and ability to communicate with others when I get along with different people and try to make friends with them.
            We can never live in this world and every one is the same. This will make this world boring and dull. If everyone can use one colour to accurately describe his or her personality. I think these colours will make up the most beautiful picture I have ever seen. The same as rainbow, one colour is dull no matter how bright and strong it is . However, if there are seven colours combined with each other, they constitute the most beautiful bridge in this world. Maybe sometimes I will meet someone whose personality or values is different from mine. I think it will seem like I am looking at myself in the mirror. Everything is different so that I can see and think in a totally different way towards this world when I listen and learn his or her thoughts and ideas.

4 comments:

  1. Although I hold a skeptical attitude towards that constellation determines personality, I found it pretty currate every time I do these tests. Perhaps that is because human being itself is complacated, and share many similarities in certain virtues. Nevertheless, the diferences are significant. Just as you put, one colour is dull no matter how bright and strong it is. And I think the world's biggest characteristic is diversification.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well,dear,they just use general personality to confuse you...............

      Delete
  2. dear Mr yu,
    I quite agree what you have put down in this article.

    different person should have different personality:
    first,DNA is hardly identical among 7 billion people in the world, although 7 billion people exist in the world
    second,the experiences when one grows up are hardly the same with another.
    in fact,impossible!
    third,if the two rates multiply ,then you will get a rate that is just zero.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hold the same view with you.Everyone is unique.Even though we may err from time to time,the difference and the mistakes made us human beings as well as individuals.I put similar content in my Blog 6.Besides,I am sorry to see people alter their personalities because of the surroundings.

    ReplyDelete